Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kids' Choice Awards 2010

I just watched the Kids Choice Awards on Nickelodeon with the kids. Lots of slime, very little interesting content.

Katy Perry got a face full of slime that knocked her off her feet. I’m not sure it was planned that way, but she was hit full force with green goo! My kids loved it! If you have kids and are at all in touch with the current tween stars, this was the place to be. Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Lautner, et al. I can’t believe the Chipmunks movie beat out Twilight New Moon for best movie but, hey, I guess my tastes are a bit different than a 13-year-old girl’s!

The highlights for me were Robert Downey, Jr. (love him!) and Adam Sandler swinging from the ceiling dressed as an angel to guide poor host Kevin James through his first emcee job.

Overall, it was a pleasant evening of quality time with the kids, complete with popcorn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment