Monday, May 10, 2010

Time to catch up!

Things have been hectic lately and I apologize for being very lax in my blog posts. Here's a quick rundown of what's been happening:

*  Spent Mother's Day with Grandma and Papa. Loved my homemade gifts from the kids.

*  Starting a vegetable garden. I need to get these plants in the ground this week before the jungle takes over my dining room!

*  The kids had dentist visits last week - no cavities!

*  Alex had some mysterious fever last week that kept coming and going. A trip to the Dr. and then to the hospital for a "pee in a cup" test showed nothing. He's fine now.

*  Victoria is about to lose another tooth.

Dancing with the Stars: Pamela Anderson voted off last week (should have been Niecy). Down to final 5 couples dancing tonight.


*  American Idol: Aaron Kelly voted off last week (should have been Casey). Final 4 perform tonight with mentoring help from Jamie Foxx.


*  Doing lots of writing. Published on AssociatedContent.com, DIYLife.com (for Seed.com), VirtualAssistants.com newsletter articles, volunteer proposal/grant letter for non-profit youth football league.
That's all for now. My goal is to post something new 3 times a week.

There, it's in writing...now I have to do it! 

Have a great week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindi,

I came across your blog and think you might be a fit for a project I am working on. Please email me back at fabfounder@gmail.com if you are interested in hearing more! Sorry I am posting a comment. I didn't see where to contact you via email.

Kind Regards,

Amanda

Post a Comment