Sunday, April 25, 2010

Alex is 5!

It’s hard to believe my baby is 5 years old. He’s such a little man!

We had his party at Bounce City this year, one of those indoor inflatable, bouncy house places. The kids had a blast and everyone was thoroughly worn out by the end of the evening.



I have to toot my own horn here and say that I really outdid myself on his cake this year. Of course, he wanted a Transformers cake, but unfortunately Giant Eagle doesn’t have one of those.

So I did some research and found some awesome cakes to choose from. It really turned out great – ½ Autobot, ½ Decipticon. Later we added two little Transformer guys to the cake.


Alex loved being the center of attention!

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

This week, back to business for me. I need to concentrate on writing more and publishing more articles. If you haven’t already, be sure to click here to check out my Associated Content profile. FYI, payment is based on unique page views (how many times a page is viewed by someone new), so it would really help me out if you could click on each of the articles and give them a scan whenever I publish. Thanks for your support!


0 comments:

Post a Comment