Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Job Search Continues…

I was determined to get back into gear with the job search this week, but I’m so frustrated with the job listings. I’ve been looking through the Plain Dealer classifieds (pitiful) as well as online with Careerbuilder, Monster and Craig’s List. It really is depressing to think that there are so many crappy jobs out there!

I mean, really, what are these people getting out of posting bogus ads? So many listings don’t provide even the company name (I know, they don’t want to get inundated with phone calls). For example, I responded to an ad recently that said it was for writing content for a website. What I received was a job description for going to adult websites and then writing reviews about them! Come on!

I am so tired of wasting my time to try and find out what these jobs are all about. From now on, I’m only going to respond to ads that either have a company name or are through an agency. At least that way I’ll know they’re real or can do some research on my own.

That’s all for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment